When expertise and precision count …
A professional writer and editor since 1999, Jennifer Duffield White spent a decade editing magazines, and now offers writing, editing, and marketing services to private, nonprofit, and corporate clients:
- developmental editing of fiction books
- proofreading, copy editing of manuscripts, articles, marketing copy
- strong backgrounds in journalism, literary fiction, nonfiction, and poetry
- Rates by the hour or project. Contact me for a quote.
- technical articles
- feature articles
- digital communications/ web content / social media content
- marketing collateral and communication strategies
- personal essays and columns
- Rates per word or per project.
- for the writer looking to improve techniques, creative process, and find inspiration
- one-on-one sessions (in person or online)
- sessions are tailored to your needs
- coaching for skills and life: writing is just as much about technique as it is about self awareness and creative process.
Reliable. Passionate about the outdoors, sustainability, and inspiring businesses. Easy to work with, near or far. Based in Bozeman, Montana.
Want to talk projects (big or small)?
Email me: white.jennyd [at] gmail.com